Periodically, the Mothers With Cancer hold a roll call for everyone in our community — that’s you, if you’re here reading, on behalf of yourself, your spouse, or your friend. We’d like to hear how you’re doing, what you’re up to, and if you have any questions that women on this site can answer. I’d like to invite everyone, writer, commenter, or friend, to leave a comment below and let us know how you are!
Thanks to our writers for July — check them out, and visit their personal blogs to read more!
- ClergyGirl, who is writing about how to assess and let go of a hurtful comment;
- Frances Barrie, who just had her yearly mammogram;
- Judy, writing about life, adoption, and a fish tank;
- Lahdeedah, who just walked the Avon 2 day walk;
- Lyn, who just finished Herceptin and may be getting her port out soon;
- Sarah, who is ROCKIN’ the chemo again;
- Stella, who has walked 300 miles in her training for the Avon walk this year; and
- Toddler Planet, where I’m writing about the Avastin decision.
And before you go, check out Laurie Kingston, who talked about surviving cancer, blogging, and Mothers With Cancer on CBC this week!