(Not all of these have to do with cancer, but some do, so I thought I’d post them here).
1. Having enough eyelashes to be able to wear mascara again.
2. Having eyebrows.
3. Laughing with my oncologist and her staff.
4. Being able to wear headbands and small scarves — strategically placed, of course — instead of full-head scarves and hats.
6. Wearing flip flops.
7. When my blood sugar readings are good.
8. Not being in the hospital.
9. Laughing with my husband and/or son, and really anybody.
10. Having enough energy to do things with Energy Boy on the weekends.
11. Chicken wings.
12. Finding a new song I like.
13. Being able to see better with my new glasses.
14. Feeling good when I wake up in the morning.
15. Bananas with peanut butter.
16. Any kind of communication with friends — text, email, phone, and especially in-person.
I’m sure there are more — some small and others big. Happiness, though, (as I’m liable to say) is nothing to sneeze at. 🙂
Cross-posted to Just Enjoy Him.