The moms at MothersWithCancer.com are grateful for the support and love of our friends, online and offline. As we pour our hearts into this new endeavour, we most particularly appreciate links that point to this site, and we hope that one of them will be seen by a mother who most particularly needs to find us. Maybe she’s a mother newly diagnosed with cancer. Maybe she’s been fighting for years. Or maybe her best friend was just diagnosed and she just wants to understand a little about what she’s going through. If you’ll help us spread the word, we’ll gladly link back to you here. If you’re not yet on this list of supporters, please leave a comment and link to your post, and we’ll add you right away!
Here’s the list of bloggers and other writers who have mentioned us on their sites — thank you for helping us expand our reach!
- Imstell, I Can’t Complain Any More Than Usual;
- Jen Ballantyne, The Comfy Place;
- WhyMommy, Toddler Planet, BlogHer, and DC Metro Moms Blog;
- Laurie, Not Just About Cancer;
- Judy, Just Enjoy Him: Ramblings of a Mid-life Mom;
- Jenster, Jenster’s Musings;
- God’s Guitar Girl, One More Thing;
- Mary Beth;
- Cancer Visa;
- Linsey Krolik, The Kroliks;
- Sarah Louise, Pink Sneakers N’at;
- Jodi, Happy House Quilts;
- Margie, Third Mom;
- Throws Like a Girl;
- Dana, Life Is Good;
- Christine, Running on Empty;
- One Mother With Cancer;
- Lahdeedah at Reconstruct This…
- Stimey from Stimeyland;
- Scarlet, at The Adventures of Scarlet O’Kara;
- Michele at Various Ramblings;
- Woman with No Regrets;
- Weebles Wobble But They Don’t Fall Down;
- you’re next!
You can also search for other supporters using technorati. Not that we do that or anything.
Oh, wait, don’t leave yet! We have bling! Please take one of these with you before you go and post it on your blog — they were designed for us by our good friend, the Mayor of Lemonland, at WorldwideBreastCancer.com, and we think they’re fabulous!
Which one would look best on your blog?